Sunday, May 27, 2012

Easy Raspberry Lemonade



2 (12 fluid ounce) cans frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
6 cups water
1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
2 (12 fluid ounce) cans sprite or fresca
2 cups crushed ice (I had the ice in the punch bowl not in my cup)
2 cups fresh raspberries, garnish

1.In a large punch bowl, combine raspberry lemonade concentrate, water and lime juice. Stir in soda and crushed ice. Garnish each glass with a fresh berry. Serve chilled

Makes 1 gallon


* I made this for my sons birthday party and it was gone fast. It was really to make and was so refreshing. I forgot to take pics of the juice from the party so I made it again but added some blackberries to float in the cup. (its what I had) and it was just as yummy. I give it a 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)